Hydronet® is a chemical degreaser operating at an acid pH, it transforms oils and greases into a flocculent which settles at the bottom of the bath.
THE ADVANTAGES OF USING HYDRONET®
- It is compatible with pickling baths so no need to rinse materials before the pickling stage
- It performs a pre-pickling operation which increases the productive potential of the actual pickling stage
- It reduces pickling time while controlling the aggression of the hydrochloric acid on the steel
- It works at room temperature (not below 18°C and not over 40°C) best performance achieved between 30 °C and 35°C
- The solution is easy to maintain simply by checking the pH regularly (weekly in big baths, daily in small baths).
Antivapor® is a blocking agent for hydrogen and acid fumes produced during the pickling process therefore helping to reduce the fume emissions.
THE ADVANTAGES OF USING ANTIVAPOR®
- It reduces the acid fumes in the working environment by 70% and more
- It improves working conditions for those operating the plant
- It reduces plant maintenance costs whilst increasing its life span, e.g overhead cranes
- It reduces the hydrogen brittleness phenomenon in processed materials
- It is simple to use
- Its effect lasts for the entire duration of the bath-life of the pickle solution.
Ironsave® is a corrosion inhibitor used within the acid pickling process for hot dip galvanizing. It’s specially formulated substances allows surface oxides to be removed without attacking the steel surface.
THE ADVANTAGES OF USING IRONSAVE®
- It reduces acid consumption
- It produces smoother surfaces after the pickling stage so avoiding hidden absorptions during the galvanizing stage
- It reduces the effect of brittleness caused by hydrogen
- Together with ANTIVAPOR® it allows for an improved working environment
- It guarantees the protection of the materials immersed in the pickling even during weekends
Antiblast® is a flux additive for spatter control.
THE ADVANTAGES OF USING ANTIBLAST®
- Zinc Savings: less surface agitation means lower skimmings, and less zinc spatter in the area around the kettle.
- Operator Safety: no molten metal flying around workers.
- Increased Quality and Production: faster dipping means faster production, AND less opportunity for “flux burn” and similar quality issues.
- Flux Consumption: reduced due to better drainage.
- Less Maintenance: less prying of splashed zinc from crane rails, enclosure walls, the floor and the ceiling!
Flux Zinc® is a smelting agent purifier, it contains salts and elements that enhance the melting of the zinc metal contained in the ashes and separate it from the other metals. This allows for the recovery of over 90% of the zinc metal contained in the ashes.
THE ADVANTAGES OF USING FLUX ZINC®
- Used on the surface it allows for the recovery of over 90% of the zinc metal contained in the ashes
- It makes all operations faster compared to traditional methods
- It allows for saving manpower during operations
- It allows for the immediate use of the recovered zinc
- Used in immersion it purifies the zinc in the bath
For further information please contact our sales team who will be happy to help.
Zinc Rich Spray
- Ideal for touch-up/repair of galvanized coatings
- High performance spray
- Approved repair media for BS EN ISO 1461 (2009)
- 400ml can with adjustable nozzle dispenser
- Available from our trade counter or despatch by carrier
Fast drying time
Dry in 5 minutes
Ideal for all galvanized products
Blends with existing galvanized coating
Allows more accurate coverage to required area
For lasting protection against the corrosion of exposed bare steel simply:
- Wire brush area
- Apply Zinco spray
The presence of writing, paint stains, silicone sprays for welds and labels pose a risk to the ultimate quality in the hot galvanizing process.
Removing them with flame or mechanical means (disk mills) is time consuming and has the effect of altering the surfaces of galvanized articles.
The Soprin Paint Remover Spray is the fast and economical practical response to this type of problem.
Slow evaporating Soprin stripper works on any type of paint, silicone product and labels, helping to detach them from the surfaces.
ADVANTAGES IN THE USE OF SPRAY SOPRIN SVERNICIANTE
- Quick removal (5-10 min) of paints
- Rapid removal of silicon sprays for welding even in areas where traditional mechanical cleaning does not work
- Removes paper labels
- Saves time