One of our kettle inspection teams visited Prestia Group in France last month to carry out 2 kettle inspections. Prestia are a new customer for Zinco International, having met on our stand at Intergalva 2018 we were thrilled to be invited to complete their annual inspections.
We visited galvanizing plants in Hanvec and Carpiquet over the weekend to ensure minimal disruption to production. We were made to feel very welcome at both plants and all staff were extremely helpful.
Our inspection team using our unique ZIP technology to measure the galvanizing kettle wall thickness whilst still full of molten zinc.
Key benefits of our system:-
- Accurate instant results at inspection, written detailed analysis delivered within a week
- Minimal downtime as the zinc remains in the kettle and the service can be performed outside production hours
- Flexible system means that our engineers can focus on any specific areas of concern you may have
- Rapid response – If an issue with your kettle has occurred, such as an explosion or overheat, we will endeavour to be on site as a matter of urgency
- Over 10 years of experience in the galvanizing inspection industry gives our technicians an excellent knowledge base.
See you all soon to complete the remaining 2 kettle inspections!