One of our kettle inspection teams visited Seppeler Gruppe in Germany last month to carry out a kettle inspection.
Depsite the effects that Covid-19 is having on the world our teams are able to carry out and complete kettle inspections with social distancing along with other safety measures in place. It is paramount that our customers and teams are safe at all times.
Our inspection team used our unique ZIP technology to measure the galvanizing kettle wall thickness whilst still full of molten zinc.
Key benefits of our system:-
- Accurate instant results at inspection, written detailed analysis delivered within a week.
- Minimal downtime as the zinc remains in the kettle and the service can be performed outside production hours.
- Flexible system means that our engineers can focus on any specific areas of concern you may have.
- Rapid response – If an issue with your kettle has occurred, such as an explosion or overheat, we will endeavour to be on site as a matter of urgency.
- Over 10 years of experience in the galvanizing inspection industry gives our technicians an excellent knowledge base.
If you would like to find out more about our kettle inspection services click here for more details or email email@example.com.